Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Crocheted Sunflower Afghan


It's been awhile since I've posted so let me show you one of the projects I've been working on that's kept me away. Isn't this pretty? Other than make fragrant things like the candles and soaps I sell in my Etsy shop, I love to crochet and sew. I crocheted this afghan for my older daughter and gave it to her on her birthday last week. It matches the pretty pots of silk sunflowers that she has in her family room. The center of the sunflower is tan, the flower petals are cornsilk yellow and the master color is hunter green. Fun to make!

4 comments:

Smashgirl said...

I love to crochet too, haven't for awhile. This is really pretty, I love the sunflower pattern!

maryeb said...

This is very pretty. I haven't done much knitting or crocheting lately, must get back to it.

Larky Lady said...

I'm so glad you put this on here so we could see it. It is very nice. I love to crochet, too, and have done an afghan, but not for awhile. I like to do small things now. So pretty.

Rosebud Collection said...

That is one beautiful afghan..What work..