Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Find

Fabulous Find: AmberCripe
www.ambercripe.etsy.com

Unique! Convenient! Fashionable! I was so impressed with her unique product and truly, her shop announcement says it all as she writes "Who wants to carry a huge diaper bag to the restroom to change a diaper? All you need is a wipes case, with a diaper in the strap and the baby!"

Here's more . . .

What do you sell?
I try different things, but for now I am making baby wipes cases!

How did you learn to make your product?
A long time ago I saw a picture of one online and took it from there.

When did you start selling on Etsy?
I believe it was April of 2007

What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Right now I am in love with the browns and cars. The fabric makes me feel cozy.

What other places do you sell?
Etsy is it! I love Etsy

How do you market your product?
It depends on my mood. Sometimes not at all, sometimes on my blog and others through email.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
Craft!! When I'm not crafting I spend time with my kiddos

What else would you like to share?
Crafting is my passion. I love to work with my hands and feel accomplished at the end of it all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And she only uses fabric that she buys from other Etsy sellers. Don't you think these are adorable as well as convenient?




Stop by AmberCripe's Etsy shop, read her profile to learn her passion for crafting and pick up some of her very creative Wipes Cases!

www.aromafields.ecrater.com
www.aromafields.etsy.com

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

What a unique find! Thanks so much for pointing us in that direction! I am expecting a new grandchild in January and this would be a perfect gift. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my art blog. It meant the world to me. You have some lovely stuff here as well. I am quite impressed!

esque said...

Cool shop indeed! I think it's great she only sources from etsy!

Rosebud Collection said...

Now this is something different..What a great shop, thanks for the good interview.