Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aroma Fields Candles & Bath

Let me tantilize your senses and let's keep it environmentally friendly, too. Let your nose experience the lovely fragrances of my handmade soy candles and natural soaps. Let your mood become uplifted by the aroma of fragrances that are sure to please. Let your soul feel good about the skin it's in with natural, skin-loving soaps. Let your body and mind be comforted in knowing that you are using products that are healthier for you and your environment.

Hello! I'm Marilyn and I make highly scented soy candles and natural soaps. You can find them online at Aroma Fields Candles & Bath and also at Aroma Fields Candle & Bath at Etsy.

I take a lot of pride in what I make and strive for the best burning, best scented candle around. I don't just throw a candle together from hobby store materials. My candles are made from the highest, professional grade soy wax available. Likewise with the fragrance oils I use which are pure, uncut, high quality and also purchased from superior suppliers. I use lead-free, self-trimming wicks to aid in the ease, quality and eco-friendly burn of my candles. The fragrance of my candles last all the way to the end of the jar.

My soaps are made from the best quality soap base available which contain natural oils such as Coconut Oil and Palm Oil and absolutely NO chemicals. I've seen others use a soap base but the list of ingredients are tell-tale of the poor quality. I spare no expense as I want to offer the very best! I add other natural ingredients such as oatmeal, lemongrass, poppy seeds, orange and lemon peel, lavender buds for additional skin-loving benefits. My goat milk soaps have gotten high reviews! Personally, I LOVE them and will never go back to commercial soaps again.


3 comments:

Chocolate and Steel said...

Congrats on the new blog. It looks great.

That Black Raspberry soap looks delicious!

RedBessBonney said...

Nice blog! I'll be ordering some items from your Etsy shop soon!

Tricia said...

I love your blog and can understand why you love goat milk soaps so much.

I love them as well and make them on the Caribbean Island of Barbados. You can see some pictures here: http://www.brendabays.com

Question for you though - how do you find working with milk as opposed to water or do you just purchase the soap base?

Mine usually have an off-white color unless I add a white pigment to it. Your pink & White soaps are very pretty.

Tricia