Thursday, January 31, 2008

With Valentine's Day just a heartbeat away, I thought I'd better give this cutie more exposure. Giving 3 to 7 days shipping time, depending on where you live, orders should be placed within this coming week. I'm ready for you!! I've got my melting pot fired up and my fragrance oils on hand. Ready to order?



This adorable gift set comes with twelve highly scented soy wax heart Melties in colors of white or red (your choice), pink ceramic tart burner and tealight candle. Your Melties will come packaged in a clear cello bag tied with pretty ribbon. These Melties are very fragrant so if you don't want to melt them, use them as potpourri. Choose from over 20 fragrances. And this cutie is only $7.10!


Available at:


**AND**



Oh!...and did I mention that this makes an adorable Valentine's Day gift that will last a long time?



2 comments:

Jodie said...

Aww I really like your new blog, very well presented. You have to try really hard to encourage traffic - for featured sellers try convoing some of the people on your favourites list (not too many or you'll get that stupid spam warning).

I'm going to add a link to your blog at mine (http://prettylittleloveobjects.blogspot.com). Hope it helps.

Anonymous said...

Aw, such sweet little heart melties.